I am one of the reporters on the newsdesk, having joined Inside Housing as a graduate in 2009. Key patches that I cover include sustainability, housing benefit, tenure reform and the north of England.
- Tel: 020 7772 8436
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social landlords will be able to choose whether to scrap tenancy for life in their areas, under radical reforms to social housing announced today.
Alan Ward, chairman of the Residential Landlords Association, claims the government’s housing benefit policy will hurt private landlords and their tenants.
Nicky Gavron, Labour London assembly member, attacks Westminster Council’s decision to ban rough sleeping and soup runs.
Daniel Astaire, cabinet member for society, families and adult services at Westminster Council, defends his plans to stop soup runs.
- IDS' u-turn is not enough
- When is a bank not a bank?
- Housing benefit cuts are intolerant, unfair and restricting
- Who's telling the truth?
- Intelligent carbon
- Lib Dem conference blog - Tuesday
- Lib Dem conference blog - Monday