Jess is deputy features editor on Inside Housing, and also edits our quarterly environmental magazine Sustainable Housing.
- Tel: 020 7772 8343
- Fax: 020 7772 8591
- E-mail: email@example.com
Senior construction figures have hit back at an influential committee of MPs which this week called for the government to ‘maintain and refresh’ the code for sustainable homes, rather than scrapping it.
Domestic violence victims in Tameside could soon have no option except to leave their home, due to a funding crisis at a charity that installs safe rooms and new locks.
Rumours that the UK’s main subsidy for energy efficiency work on homes may be scrapped or considerably altered have left social landlords wondering about the fate of contracts worth millions.
- British Gas signs £11m ECO deal with Oldham landlord
- Future of energy company obligation in doubt
- Price wars
- Pensions Trust keeps doorstep lender shares
- Social landlord and council launch electric pay-per-use car club
- Welfare changes cause arrears to soar
After breaking free of an abusive relationship domestic violence victims should receive the housing support they need, says Jess McCabe
The votes are in: it looks increasingly likely that the bedroom tax is here to stay.
Board member pay was the subject of this week’s focus, Jess McCabe rounds up the discussion
- Cash questions