Nick is the executive editor for the magazine
- Tel: 020 7772 8496
- Fax: 020 7772 8591
- E-mail: email@example.com
A change in planning rules threatens to conceal the needs of thousands of the most vulnerable Gypsies and Travellers. Nick Duxbury reports
The first nationwide data on shared ownership, released exclusively to Inside Housing, reveals households earning as little as £16,341 are able to purchase homes, but repossessions and rent arrears are above the private market average.
As shared ownership finally gets its big break, exclusive new data reveals how the tenure performs for the first time. Nick Duxbury reports
- What does Brexit mean for UK housing?
- Rising Stars Twitter Q & A - the Storify
- Starter Homes compromise 'not enough'
- Government plotting action on HA delivery
- French developer eyes UK social housing market
- Government policies 'won't create extra homes'
- Dispatches from Cannes Day Two
If David Cameron lets energy companies off the hook in the lead up to the election, it will be tenants missing out on hundreds of pounds of savings, writes Nick Duxbury
The government has picked the easy target but not the right target in the energy battle, writes Nick Duxbury
Now party season is over, Nick Duxbury reflects where the three parties stand on energy efficiency
- Energy required
- High Standards
- The future is green
- A green red herring
- Ray of light
- Spanner in the works
- Off the line