Nick is the acting deputy editor for Inside Housing, and covers sustainability stories for the magazine and website.
- Tel: 020 7772 8496
- Fax: 020 7772 8591
- E-mail: email@example.com
Before the reforms to housing revenue accounts, there was speculation about the extent councils would use their powers to build.
Social landlords are acutely aware that wages are not increasing in line with the cost of living.
Business secretary speaks out after backing Inside Housing Homes Work campaign
- Changes on the way for Inside Housing website
- Solihull to share tenant data to boost credit ratings
- Social landlord in £10m solar deal
- Byker could breach £12m covenant due to reforms
- The end is nigh for ECO
- RHP agrees fully ECO-funded retrofit deal
- Council cutbacks lead to fee reductions for ALMOs
If David Cameron lets energy companies off the hook in the lead up to the election, it will be tenants missing out on hundreds of pounds of savings, writes Nick Duxbury
The government has picked the easy target but not the right target in the energy battle, writes Nick Duxbury
Now party season is over, Nick Duxbury reflects where the three parties stand on energy efficiency
- Energy required
- High Standards
- The future is green
- A green red herring
- Ray of light
- Spanner in the works
- Off the line