Nick is the executive editor for the magazine
- Tel: 020 7772 8496
- Fax: 020 7772 8591
- E-mail: email@example.com
The new housing minister will miss his targets but he can still aim to fail well, says Nick Duxbury
Legal & General (L&G) expects to complete its first prototype factory-built modular homes within the next two months ahead of the roll-out of a pipeline of orders early next year.
A change in planning rules threatens to conceal the needs of thousands of the most vulnerable Gypsies and Travellers. Nick Duxbury reports
- First nationwide data on shared ownership revealed
- Shared ownership 2
- What does Brexit mean for UK housing?
- Rising Stars Twitter Q & A - the Storify
- Starter Homes compromise 'not enough'
- Government plotting action on HA delivery
- French developer eyes UK social housing market
If David Cameron lets energy companies off the hook in the lead up to the election, it will be tenants missing out on hundreds of pounds of savings, writes Nick Duxbury
The government has picked the easy target but not the right target in the energy battle, writes Nick Duxbury
Now party season is over, Nick Duxbury reflects where the three parties stand on energy efficiency
- Energy required
- High Standards
- The future is green
- A green red herring
- Ray of light
- Spanner in the works
- Off the line