Nick is the news editor for Inside Housing, and covers sustainability stories for the magazine and website.
- Tel: 020 7772 8496
- Fax: 020 7772 8591
- E-mail: email@example.com
A leading law firm has called on landlords to collaborate using a new joint venture model to develop more affordable housing.
David Cowans is one of the boldest, most commercially driven chief executives in the housing sector. But does he consider himself to be a part ‘the sector’ – and why is he buying leisure centres? Nick Duxbury finds out.
New ‘affordable working rent’ links payment level to household income
- Government to introduce a minimum space standard for new homes
- If the hat fits: John Healey's housing mission
- Plans for government-backed model tenancy agreement unveiled
- Sick pay and pensions slashed for housing association staff
- Six-figure payout to ex-Housing & Care 21 chief executive
- Home Group surplus dips in the face of 'unprecedented change'
- Landlords plan to fill green deal void
If David Cameron lets energy companies off the hook in the lead up to the election, it will be tenants missing out on hundreds of pounds of savings, writes Nick Duxbury
The government has picked the easy target but not the right target in the energy battle, writes Nick Duxbury
Now party season is over, Nick Duxbury reflects where the three parties stand on energy efficiency
- Energy required
- High Standards
- The future is green
- A green red herring
- Ray of light
- Spanner in the works
- Off the line