Nick is the executive editor for the magazine
- Tel: 020 7772 8496
- Fax: 020 7772 8591
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Housing and the Chartered Institute of Housing is offering you the chance to grill the 2015 Rising Stars finalists in a live Twitter Q&A tomorrow.
A housing campaigner who led the Russell Brand-backed protest against rent hikes at the New Era Estate in east London is to stand for London Mayor.
A new generation of housing protesters are taking to the streets of London. Nick Duxbury and Jess McCabe investigate their aims and impact
- Council seeks partners for £300m Passivhaus drive
- Credit where credit's due
- Landlord downgraded after risking covenant breaches
- Russell Brand to set up 'revolutionary' landlord
- A new era for affordable rents?
- Boris mulls change to grant guidance
- Tech away menu
If David Cameron lets energy companies off the hook in the lead up to the election, it will be tenants missing out on hundreds of pounds of savings, writes Nick Duxbury
The government has picked the easy target but not the right target in the energy battle, writes Nick Duxbury
Now party season is over, Nick Duxbury reflects where the three parties stand on energy efficiency
- Energy required
- High Standards
- The future is green
- A green red herring
- Ray of light
- Spanner in the works
- Off the line