Pete is the news editor for Inside Housing
- Tel: 020 7772 8360
- Fax: 020 7772 8591
- E-mail: email@example.com
Housing associations should publish half-year accounts and report all market-sensitive disclosures on their website to comply with the needs of investors.
The government will only support builders which adopt “acceptable terms” to leasehold properties with its Help to Buy Equity Loan programme.
Civil servants have opened talks with the sector over rent setting post-2020, with a return to an inflation-linked deal among the options discussed.
- Dementia code for housing launched by charity
- Mitie secures five-year repairs deal
- Bond aggregator completes first deal since 2015
- Civil servant quizzed over supported housing funding rationale
- Shared ownership company buys housing association
- Moody's: sales exposure to rise in future years
- Newham launches affordable housing company
A balloon stunt goes wrong and a cheesy speaker at a leader’s conference
All the latest housing news in our live daily blog
Inside Housing’s daily live blog giving updates and views on the day’s essential housing news - and a bit more besides
- Live blog: 16th Dec
- Today's live blog
- Note of caution
- View from the bridge
- Belt up
- Right to attack
- Grabbing land