Social Housing Annual Conference
The Social Housing Annual Conference will be held on 09 November 2017. 340 senior housing professionals will gather for a great day of learning and networking.
Themes discussed at the conference included:
- The future political and economic environment
- Managing and mitigating risk
- New funding streams and new models
- Metro Mayors, devolution and meeting housing need
- The future of regulation
- How do we build capacity in the sector?
- Who are we housing?
- The future of rent policy
- Funding older people’s housing
- The relationship between housing associations and local authorities
- Future of smaller housing associations as developers
The first 150 places just £465 - save £50 - book now!