Social Housing Annual Conference
The Social Housing Annual Conference will be held on 09 November 2017. 340 senior housing professionals will gather for a great day of learning and networking.
Themes discussed at the conference included:
- The new political and economic landscape – what does this mean for the sector?
- Mergers – what’s the rationale?
- Return to rented and future tenure models
- Professionalising governance structures
- Pricing risk – commercial vs non-commercial
- Devolution and opportunities for housing
- Future of development
The first 150 places just £465 - save £50 - book now!