The Customer Experience Conference
Residents’ expectations have risen, not just in the products that they want, but also in relation to the experience that they receive from their landlord. So making their customer journey convenient, proactive and personalised has become more important that ever.
This new conference from Inside Housing, exclusively focusing on the housing sector will bring together the three main determinants of an excellent customer journey - people, processes and technology. Set in an environment that will foster informed debate and discussion, thought leaders, sector experts and trailblazing organisations will guide housing organisations on how to successfully re-imagine their customer offer. Key themes to be discussed include:
- The link between engaged employees, customers and performance
- Training, recruiting and retaining your staff to deliver your customer service strategy
- Designing services which meet the nuanced needs of your customer profile
- The rapidly changing dynamics between self-service, social and voice contact
- Getting the most from your feedback mechanisms
- How insight and analytics can deliver enhanced and consistent customer experience
- What does excellence look like?
- How organisations are transforming the role of the contact centre in this digital world
For sponsorship opportunities contact Catherine Tomlinson on 020 7772 8448 or email email@example.com