The new festival will provide a platform for senior business leaders from across the HR/future of work ecosystem to come together to explore current and future challenges and opportunities around the HR/strategic/business transformation agenda in the sector’s workplaces and workforces.
The 1 day event will cover:
- Defining the Future of Work: what does it look like, what will be the implications, how to rethink your workforce strategy?
- How to embed EDI into your workforce – attracting the widest pool of talent, be authentic & innovative - keeping your workforce happy and productive, position your brand
- Identifying, assessing and closing the skill gaps – what skills will be required in the future and prepare for the undefined?
- Appealing to and maintaining a multi-generational workforce – addressing differing career aspirations, expectations, behaviours and values
- How best to implement the best tech eg Big Data, AI, automation, blockchain, IoT. How will this change workplace skills and wages? How to evolve towards a “STEMpathetic” workforce
- Providing your HR & OD Department with the right skills and toolkits to revision talent, organisational structures and business models. Be social and environmentally friendly, data driven – investing in disruptive tech, skills training and ethical use of tech
- Promoting well being and employee experience
- Introducing training and learning as part of the career path
- Embracing agile working – understanding how flexible and alternative working arrangements can boost productivity
Download draft agenda
If you have any questions or would like to speak at our new Future of Work festival please submit your proposal here or contact Olivia McLoughlin - firstname.lastname@example.org