These Terms & Conditions are between Ocean Media Group Ltd (“Ocean Media”) and the organisation that completes the entry form (“You”) to enter the resident safety campaign competition. Registered Office: Ocean Media Group Ltd, 3rd Floor, 4 Harbour Exchange Square, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9GE. Registered No: 01680420 England.
- Inside Housing’s resident safety campaign competition is completely free to enter.
- Applications must be submitted via the online entry portal here. Ocean Media is unable to accept an entry or any supporting information via any other means.
- Once you have started the application form you must finish and click to submit entry, as you will not be able to save and return back it.
- Once an entry is submitted, applicants are unable to make changes to their entry.
- Applicants are required to upload a high-quality photo for use within the Inside Housing magazine, website and other media used to inform about the competition and entries. These images do not constitute part of the submission and may be amended at any stage until 30 September 2020 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By uploading an image you consent to this being used in publicity materials.
- The deadline for submitting an entry is midnight on 30 September 2020. Ocean Media reserves the right to extend the entry deadline at any stage.
- Feedback will not be available for entrants who are not selected.
- These terms and conditions were published on 10 August 2020 and apply to all entries from that date until these terms and conditions are superseded by a new version.