Inside Housing Communications Conference
Whether you are communicating with tenants, customers, staff, stakeholders or press ensuring your communication is strong, clear, concise, and multi-channel and conveys and upholds the brand, expertise and values of your organisation has never been more important.
This new conference, designed specifically for communications professionals working in or alongside the sector, will bring together the latest thinking, best practice and will provide all attendees with valuable take homes solutions that can be implemented when you get back in the office.
Key themes to be discussed include:
- How to demonstrate the impact and value of communications
- Understanding how the application of behavioural science in the design of effective communications can drive change
- Examine and explore the importance of an effective communications plan in times of crisis
- Debate and discuss how to get your internal communications right, especially in times of change
- Gain insight into what the communications of the future look like and how they can be applied
Confirmed speakers include:
Amanda Coleman, head of corporate communications, Greater Manchester Police
Kate Jeffreys, director of communications, Notting Hill Genesis
Christina McGill, head of communications, Habinteg
Lyndsay Nickerson, transformation director - communications, Aster
Mike Underwood, head of communications, Futures Housing Group
Tom Woodman, executive director of strategy and performance, Liverty