Coming Spring 2020
Places strictly limited
A new summit event brought to you by Inside Housing, bringing together a carefully curated group of 150 key partners to agree how to support housing development. This is not a conference. It is a business meeting of decision makers.
Gathering together local authorities, housing associations, developers, funders and advisers, this Chatham House event is focused on making connections, finding solutions, and doing business.
Places for each stakeholder group are limited to ensure a balanced mix of participants, and to make sure that you leave with the relationships and leads you need.
Seize the opportunity to:
- Pitch investment opportunities in your area
- Exclusive guided development site study tour
- Access key experts and their network
- Interactive round table discussions with colleagues from across the development ecosystem
- Connect with potential housing delivery partners
Key topics include:
Working with SMEs